This event will be a 1.5 hour CPE event for the finance & accounting community, co-hosted by CFGI and Klarity. The focus is on revenue recognition training and AI software in accounting, and will be followed by a reception that includes light bites and beverages.
ASC 606 Revenue Recognition
Kelsey Bennett (CFGI Senior Manager) will present.
- Identify and explain each component of the five-step revenue recognition process in accordance with ASC
- Understand the impact of ASC No. 2021-08.
- Discuss the treatment of contract modifications.
GenAI in Accounting
Nick Tiscornia (Klarity VP, Finance and Operations) will present.
- Discuss the general impact of artificial intelligence in the past, present, and future.
- Identify common challenges and the benefits artificial intelligence to alleviate these challenges across
- Discuss opportunities to improve accuracy and efficiency utilizing artificial intelligence.
CPE Credits: 1.5
Field of Study: Accounting
Who should attend: All employees
Advanced preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Live training
Registration is no longer possible.